Electric model cars (part 1)
In 1928 Hungarian priest and physicist Anyos Jedlik invented the electric motor with the design of the small car. Scottish Robert Anderson 1832 to 1839 crude electric carriage. 1935 professor Sibrandus Netherlands and his assistant Christopher Becker Germany small electric car. 1920 Thomas Edison and Henry Ford tried an electric car prototype and later they made a gasoline engine because most people think that petrol and gas is the universal product and free
On January 29, 1886, Carl Benz applied for a patent for his “vehicle powered by a gas engine.” The patent – number 37435 – may be regarded as the birth certificate of the automobile. In July 1886 the newspapers reported on the first public outing of the three-wheeled Benz Patent Motor Car,
For the past 100 years, we are living with the carburated engine which creates noise and air pollution, and mostly in Asian countries like India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka, they use old cars driven by great grandfather because they used to of living with one wife one car 40 years for them car and wife is same old model Suzuki fx Mehran Datsun Suzuki Maruti old cars antique cars. It doesn’t mean they can’t afford it. They wait for American European Chinese Japanese to invent new things to work for a better and easy life.
NIO is one of the leaders in electrical vehicles. It is a Chinese multinational automobile manufacturer headquartered in Shanghai, specializing in designing and developing electric vehicles. The company is known for its development of battery-swapping stations for its vehicles as an alternative to conventional charging stations.
Government-funded Contract manufacturing has relieved Nio from huge upfront capital investments to set up its production facilities. These funds can be re-directed towards the costly service strategy. 1.6 million registered users and 200,000 daily users electric stations will be installed. According to the CEO’s earnings call, there are currently 370 swapping stations in China and plans call for 4,000 globally by the end of 2025. The second-generation station can swap a battery in about 3 minutes. An Innovative Smart Power Service Solution.
NIO Power is a mobile internet-based power solution with extensive networks for battery charging and battery swap facilities. Enhanced by Power Cloud, it offers a power service system with chargeable, swappable, and upgradable batteries to provide users with power services catering to all scenarios. ” Nio closely manages how it interfaces with the consumer and this differs considerably from the norm. Like Tesla, the company does not use dealers but instead has self-owned Nio Houses. “Nio as a ‘user enterprise’ focuses on achieving the to give best services to their consumers. Every aspect of the company, from the NIO House and Power service to the vibrant NIO App community are all centered around the user experience.
Nio is ready to face challenges in the industry. Its key proposition to the market is redefining the use of the car. Instead of selling just a product, Nio promotes the car as part of a lifestyle. Nio currently has three models for sale, all SUVs, with a sedan set to follow in early 2022 (ec6 model) Charging remains an issue for many potential EV customers. Nio has uniquely solved the problem by creating swappable battery modules and investing heavily in swapping stations. Nio currently has three models for sale, all SUVs, with a sedan set to follow in 2022.
STRATEGIES AND PLANNING
The Chinese manufacturer said that the car will be equipped with the latest autonomous driving technologies and a 150 kWh battery pack! This is the biggest battery in a passenger car ever (assuming series production models).
range should exceed 600-800 km (370-500 miles), assuming energy consumption of respectively 25 kWh and 20 kWh/100 km (62 miles).
NIO ES7 620KM Electric Car SUV Vehicle Auto Electric
- Brand Name: NIO
- Brand: NIO
- Model: ES7
- Battery type: Lithium iron phosphate battery
- Maximum power (KW): 480(653Ps)
- Maximum torque (NM): 850
- LxWxH(MM): 4912x1987x1720
- Maximum speed (KM/H):200
- Acceleration time (100KM/S): 3.9
- Electricity consumption(kWh/100km): 17.6
- Nio, the Chinese ET7 the Chinese Tesla
- All ET7 models will offer dual-motor AWD and a combined output of 644 horsepower and 850 Nm (627 lb-ft), enabling a zero to 100 km/h (62 mph) sprint in 3.9 seconds. In China, the NIO ET7 has a starting price of 448,000 yuan ($71,000) before subsidies.
- Specification interior
- The interior of the ET7 features a NOMI AI assistant on the dashboard,
- a 10.2” electronic instrument cluster
- a 12.8” center touchscreen, and
- a 23-speaker audio system with a 1000-watt output.
- ET7 comes with a third-generation Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ Automotive Cockpit Platform for in-car mobile connectivity and communication including 5G,
- NFC and Bluetooth 5.2. ET7 will be the first production car to feature Karuun, a sustainable rattan material
- ET7 also features, NOMI AI personal assistant,
- 256 colors of interior ambient lighting
- , soft close doors, and an intelligent fragrance system.
- Specification for battery
- 70-75 kWh battery (NEDC range of 500–550 km (311–342 mi)),
- a 100 kWh battery (NEDC range of 700 km (435 mi)), and eventually a 150 kWh Ultra High Range semi solid-state battery (NEDC range of 1,000 km (621 mi)), which has an energy density of 360Wh/kg.
The ET7 has two electric motors, one in the front and rear of the car, which produce a combined output of 644 hp (480 kW; 653 PS) and 850 N⋅m (630 lb–ft). The 0 to 100 km/h (0 to 62 mph) acceleration is 3.8 seconds, the braking distance from 100 to 0 km/h (62 to 0 mph) is 33.5 m (109.9 ft), and the drag coefficient is 0.208.
All ET7 models will offer dual-motor AWD and a combined output of 644 horsepower and 850 Nm (627 lb-ft), enabling a zero to 100 km/h (62 mph) sprint in 3.9 seconds. In China, the NIO ET7 has a starting price of 448,000 yuan ($71,000) the NIO ET7 is a wonderful and luxurious EV that ticks a lot of right boxes: comfort, space, and future-proofing. With electric soft-close doors, air suspension, 7.1. 4 sound system, and seats with every function you’d need as standard in the base model – the price is pretty unbelievable.